Daetwyler is the name the print industry has come to trust for precision performance and on-going innovation. Over 40 years of design performance, unmatched quality, and relentless research and development has earned us a reputation as the top manufacturer of doctor blades and one of the most knowledgeable service teams in the business when it comes to running pressrooms, troubleshooting equipment and optimizing the final print quality in the real-world print job scenarios.
This is a unique opportunity to be in on the ground floor of an exciting new venture for Daetwyler. The right candidate will be a demonstrated, dynamic, self-motivated, outside sales person who will help introduce the Zecher brand of Anilox products to the US market.
Zecher products are of the highest quality of any international supplier of innovative anilox roller solutions.
In this role you will have hands on day to day interaction with the customer, assisting them in identifying their needs and providing anilox solutions. The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented, hardworking and continuously developing their skill and knowledge of the product. This position requires 5 to 10 years of experience in a role related to the flexo printing industry and the use of anilox rollers.
Daetwyler requires and supports teamwork, strong verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy, cross training, creativity and innovation. Competitive salary and benefit package including health insurance, life and disability insurance, and a 401k retirement plan.
- Hands on experience in Flexo Printing.
- Significant sales experience in Flexo products, preferably Anilox.
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Contacts within the Flexo Printing industry.
- Relocation assistance
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years relevant sales experience
- Existing customer base and contacts
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- A strong desire to achieve set goals
- Ability to build new business
- This position will travel up to 75%.
- Sales Region is South East and Lower Midwest, but not exclusively.
- Assistance in relocation expenses is provided.
- Competitive salary plus commission.
M, F, D, V
Qualified candidates may submit a cover letter and resume with salary requirements directly via email: HR@daetwyler.com,
or mail to :
Attn: Human Resources
13420 Reese Blvd. West
Huntersville, NC 28078