Max Daetwyler Corporation, a Huntersville, NC Manufacturer, has a position available for a Packaging Clerk. This position is an entry level position responsible for cutting, packing and shipping Doctor Blade materials used in the printing industry. Training will be provided.
The work environment is a clean, modern, non-smoking, air conditioned shop with a team of experienced professionals. We are socially and environmentally conscious so we strive to enhance the lives of our employees and our community.
Daetwyler requires and supports teamwork, strong verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy, cross training, creativity and innovation. Competitive salary and benefit package including health insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan, and steady work.
Applicant must be able to work in a high paced industrial production environment and meet quotas.
Tasks consist of:
- Cutting of Dr. Blades per order on a hand cutter
- Cutting of Dr. Blades automatically on a “Cut to Length” machine
- Working on a Roll Table to produce and package any length coils (mostly 100 meters)
- Work on the Roll Table to hand place cut to length blades on tape for the customer to dispense
- Folding and taping cardboard boxes for materials
- Dispensing Tape
- Packaging of all Dr. Blades in UBoxes, I Boxes, Pizza boxes, and standard shipping boxes
- Insure accuracy of orders shipped by verifying quantity, type and adherence to special instructions
- Participate in training to improve quality and productivity
- Perform housekeeping tasks
- Follow all safety rules and company guidelines
- Perform other job duties as needed, including occasional quality inspections
- Participate in cycle counts and inventory management as scheduled.
High School Diploma required, computer literate, good communication skills
Starting salary is $13, based on previous experience, per hour with an exceptional benefit package included.
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
M, F, D, V
Qualified candidates may submit a cover letter and resume with salary requirements directly via email: HR@daetwyler.com,
or mail to :
Attn: Human Resources
13420 Reese Blvd. West
Huntersville, NC 28078
No phone calls please